Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer is alomost over!!!:(

I cannot believe summer is almost over, it feels like just yesterday we were in school!! I got to see my Jr. High on Monday, it is a really big school i am gonna get lost in it! My locker is in a seperate building.... weird huh? Im kinda excited for school to start cus then i can see my friends and meet my new teachers!! The DUMBEST part about being in the 8th grade at that school is that the 9th graders get dances like every month and we only get them at the end of the year it SUCKS!!!!! GRRR i was looking forward to the dances too! o well at least there is cute guys to flirt with at my school!! haha.:)

2 comments:

Elisa and Tyler said...

Yay for the cute guys that make school fun :) Lockers in a whole other building? That's a bit random! I am sure you will love 8th grade! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

well, summer's over, but you're still a babe! It was so good to see you and the gang over the weekend for Justin and Amber's wedding - so much fun! Hope to see you again soon, darlin!