Monday, July 21, 2008

Bear Lake!!

On the 18th my Dad's side of the family went down to Bear Lake. We stayed in this huge cabin, it was so spacious and AWESOME!! We stayed for three days, and two nights, that was plenty because after the second day it started to get out of control!! WE went down to the lake on Saturday and had the best time ever, me and my two older cousins went on the triple threat(its a tube that sits three people) and my dad drove us on the boat so fast and he was whipping us around, i think i got whiplash!!:) Anyways it was just a very fun family reunion, it wouldn't of happened without my giving grandparents, thanks Grandma and Grandpa:)

3 comments:

Elisa and Tyler said...

Tylee does love to play in the waterfall, I can't keep her out of it. Today I was out working on the pump and she threw her binky down in the water container, it was a pretty good shot. You guys should come play at my joint one night and I can make waffles! I don't know how to make waffles, sorry.

Jer and Jealin said...

That last comment must be from Tyler. I'm glad you had fun at Bear Lake. You should post a picture of that idiot lady in the truck! We had so much fun with you guys! Beck handed me the phone the other night and said, "Aye Bay Bay". I think he was trying to say 'it's baylie'! We miss you. See you in September.

Anonymous said...

how fun! i'm so jealous of you, little bugga! it sounds like you had a great time at bear lake! much love!